Aldar is committed to provide the highest level of security and privacy regarding the collection and use of the customer’s personal information by Aldar Group Web Sites and Mobile Applications. Personal information includes by which you may be personally identified, such as a) first name, last name, post box number, mobile number, e-mail address, Aldar Property number, Aldar Plot/ Project name b) about users computing device c) details collected through the submission of Online forms, Mobile Application, Website Contact Us page d) use of tools such as interactive geo locators and e) data collected using smart technologies sensor installed in Aldar owned premises
The information we collect may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on any Aldar Group websites and/or Aldar Mobile Applications.
- Personal information provided during a sales event, any contest/promotion sponsored by Aldar or Email or SMS campaign, your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Search queries on the Aldar Group Websites or when you report a problem with any of the Website or Mobile Applications.
- Records and copies of customer communication with Aldar.
- Details of transactions & orders
- Data collected through Wi-Fi channels, customer footfalls channels, social media channels, point-of-sales, mall parking sensors,
- Data collected through smart technologies (IoT) components & sensors installed in various Aldar owned premises.
Unless restricted by applicable law, you agree that any and all personal information/data relating to you, collected by Aldar Group from Aldar Group Web Sites & Mobile Applications from time to time may be used and disclosed for such purposes and to such persons as may be in accordance with federal laws and regulations and as per Aldar Group’s current Information Security Policy.
All personal information collected and stored by Aldar Group is –
- Used for specific business purposes to assess your personal interest in Aldar Group offered product & services.
- Used to better understand your needs in order to design or improve our products and services.
- Speed up your preferred searches on our Aldar Group Websites
- Collected in compliance with federal laws and regulations by employing recommended security practices.
- We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' projects and services that may be of interest to you.
Cookies - An HTTP cookie (also called web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie or simply cookie) is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember stateful information (such as items added in the shopping cart in an online store) or to record the user's browsing activity (including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording which pages were visited in the past).
Aldar Group Websites and Mobile Applications may collect following information:
- Geo location data, site & pages visited, traffic data, logs and other communication data while using Aldar Group Websites and Mobile Applications.
- Information about your computer, IP address, operating system and browser type.
- Web beacons may be used to count users visiting a web page or when an e-mail is opened etc.
- Flash cookies may collect and store information about user likings and navigation.
However, Aldar Group does not store any sensitive information such as customer information in the cookies.
Protection of information
- By employing stringent security measures in the collection of your personal information, all Aldar Group Online Forms are submitted to backend systems in a secured manner site through an encrypted session i.e. SSL channel, though we don’t guarantee security of your data outside Aldar perimeter.
- Aldar Group limits its employee’s access to your personal information to only those personnel who hold a business reason for having access to such information.
- Only authorised personal from the Organisation can access your information stored in the backend systems.
- Aldar Group also educates all their employees about the importance of confidentiality and customer privacy. In addition, individual user names and passwords are used by approved Aldar Group personnel to access your personal information & maintains an audit trails to further safeguard the privacy of your personal information by identifying, who accessed or in any way modified your personal information
- It’s customer’s responsibility to secure their Web Applications & Aldar Group Mobile App login ids & passwords.
- As per privacy protection and Information Security Policy, Aldar Group never requests its customers to disclose any personal information through e-mails.
Aldar Group follows strict privacy procedures in regard to protecting your personal information. In addition, Aldar Group requires all third parties with a business need to access this information, to adhere to similar and equally stringent privacy policies.
Aldar Group does not provide customer’s personal information to other companies for the purpose of independent telemarketing or direct e-mail marketing of any non-financial products or services of those companies.
Personal information may be supplied –
- To a third party if the customer requests it i.e. based on your explicit permission;
- If the disclosure is required or allowed by law;
- To reputable reporting agencies, subpoena, or during the investigation of a fraudulent activity;
- In conjunction with joint marketing agreements we have entered into; and
- To Aldar Group subsidiaries to market their products and services
The European Parliament adopted the European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on 14 April 2016 & is effective from 25th May 2018. If you’re an EU citizen, we're committed to full compliance to GDPR, which means that we'll only send key communications with your permission.
Being a real estate company, Aldar maintains information on those who buys, lease, rent the flat, plots, retail shops. If you would like to see the information Aldar retains about you, please contact customer experience team on 800 ALDAR on how to request this information.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by not checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Aldar Customer Management firstname.lastname@example.org & update your email preferences.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
European Union Data Subject: Accessing and Correcting Your Information. Opt-Out
Being a real estate company, Aldar maintains information on those who buys, lease, rent the flat, plots, retail shops. Aldar also sends promotional material promoting its new development projects, new retail malls, shops and outlets, schools, or other offerings. From time to time, Aldar collaborates with other leading developers and UAE Govt. departments to promote other programs that may be of interest to public in general. We will always obtain your prior "opt-in" before sending you marketing communications. If you are an EU citizen and at any time, you do not wish to receive marketing material, every marketing e-mail will include an opt-out link at the bottom or you may notify Aldar in writing to Aldar Customer Management email@example.com. However, this does not include opting-out of Aldar relationship or transactional notices. Be aware that if you possess a flat/unit(s), rented /leased a shop, plots etc. you may not opt-out of any Aldar relational or transactional notice.
To opt-out of Interest-Based Ads, please disable cookies through your browser settings.
You can review and change your personal information by sending us an email at Aldar Customer Management firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any UAE law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.