Yas Mall is committed to offering an unmatched experience to visitors from across the region. As the mall will host its most awaited event of the year; Yas Mall Spring Festival will run from 30th of March to 7th of April, in which visitors will enjoy a one of a kind festival filled with fun and interactive activities for children to enjoy.
The Yas Mall Spring Festival will also include a series of spectacular fashion shows debuted by international retailers, with 3 shows per day from 30 March for 3 days showcasing a variety of new Spring/Summer fashion trends.
Hosting its popular fashion show for the second year in a row, Yas Mall is inviting its families and younger guests to Be Discovered whilst enjoying the most exciting experience of the year. Casting for “Be Discovered” kicked off on the 15th of February and will run on until the 11th of March. Nominated participants will get the chance to make their entry into the fashion shows, as they strut on the runway to showcase the latest spring / summer trends from leading retailers such as Kids Puzzle, Sacoor, Desigual Kids, Okaidi & Obaibi, and several others.
Other international retailers such as Kurt Geiger, Steve Madden, Sfera, Stradivarius, Debenhams, Shoe Gallery, and Go Sport, will also be taking part at the Yas Mall Spring Festival showcasing their latest and inspiring collections for 2017 with easy-to-wear styles designed to suit every taste, and themes dominated by adventure, full of colour and energy.
Nagi Azar, Retail Manager at Kids Puzzle Trading commented:
“We are very excited to participate in this year’s Yas Mall fashion show after last year’s success. Spring summer 2017 is a revolution for Kids luxury brands where trends are taken to the next level and our loved ones will be dressed in style. Kids Puzzle has newly launched an exclusive collection from Kenzo, adding it to its luxury portfolio of Young Versace, Roberto Cavalli Junior, Monnalisa, Aigner and many other brands. We are promising all attendees and fashion lovers collections and styles as never seen before, our brands will be celebrating Art, Nature, Adventure, Travel and Fantasy. A Fashion Show not to be missed.”
List of Yas Mall’s key retailers’ collection for Spring/Summer 2017:
This season across apparel and footwear, Go Sport doesn’t just have new and exclusive brands launching, they also have exclusive styles you won’t find anywhere else in the GCC from Reebok, Adidas, Lorna Jane, Puma and Manduka. The styles selected to feature in Yas Mall’s fashion show are key highlights of the season, showcasing new technology, trends and key silhouettes of the season.
Sacoor Kids welcomes the new season with its happy Summer Sunshine collection. This fun colourful collection has what every kid would want to wear for any occasion. Our formal and casual wear offers the freshest colours of the season with reds, greens and beiges. Kids up to 12 years old will love to dress up in these new pieces and accessories.
- Young Versace will be launching the new High tech, Flowers and Jungle themes for this season. Where the Barocco print is revised studying elements in a tridimensional way, Maxi flowers drawing with arty inspiration on white and blue background catted with shirt fabric and Zebra stripes are mixed with camouflage and Barocco
- Roberto Cavalli Junior will be embracing art and Music with a wide range of pinks for girls from Nude to Fushia and embracing irony and adventure with aqua green to Navy blue for boys
- Kenzo will be dedicated to travel this season, inspired by Paris, New York and Tokyo. Will notice lots of Eiffel Towers as well as NYC and TOK labels as a season novelty. In addition of the iconic tiger face with slight changes during this season
- Monnalisa is celebrating nature where we will see lots of flowers and roses in this upcoming season with a new Neo Romantic spirit
Leather has reappeared on the scene At Stradivarius this spring, to create rocker style looks, full of creative rebellion. The leather jacket is the most outstanding in this trend and it is full of different types of trimmings: studs, fringes, embroidery or patches.
T-shirts from the rock style groups can also be used in combination with any basics: jeans, leggings or more glitzy things, like skirts with frills, which soften the rebellious look of the outfit.
The Sfera line is inspired by four major trends this Spring/Summer 2017:
- The a-temporal focus plays a bigger role. Items are based on a concept, on a story to tell or on a function seduce without needing to be tied to a specific trend.
- The popularity of historic references. The past to create the future. Artists’ movements like the Renaissance, the Baroque era and the Victorian Age lay the foundations for creating a very romantic and feminine theme.
- The sporty and relaxed style leads to leisure looks combined with feminine items.
- Significant emphasis on the structure is also a trend.The minimalist trend evolves towards sombre shapes that emphasize the structure. A new trend that stands out is inspired by the 80’s. Structured lines and excessive volume that accentuates the shoulders and are renewed on the waist and hips.
Steve Madden is ushering in the warm weather with excitement and attitude, finding inspiration in the budding potential of the season and its sweet pastel palette. Steve Madden’s spring summer 2017 collection is influenced by the juxtaposition of soft textures and punchy pop accents. The brand has revamped slip on sneakers in classic suedes and punk-inspired spikes. Classic is never what it seems as Steve Madden adds unexpected glitter, Lucite and embroidery to cherished favorites.
Kurt Geiger unveils new Spring/Summer 2017 campaign featuring British supermodel Edie Campbell.
Spring brings nature, through pretty oriental prints, hand-sewn floral embellished appliques, whilst humming birds, eagles and swallow motifs adorn chain shoulder bags, backless slippers, luxe summer sliders and Kurt Geiger’s iconic fashion sneakers. Fabrics are decadent with rich silk satin, Italian grosgrain, suede and soft calf leather. A pretty colour palette of English rose, rich berry, khaki and midnight blue clash against hot pinks and bright fuchsia. Blending casual with formal, the realms of day and eveningwear are distorted to create statement shoes designed to be cherished, but worn everyday.